Chicken Wings Wholesale New Jersey How Can I Report A Company That Didn't Fire An Employee For Having His Friend Buy Alcohol?

How can I report a company that didn't fire an employee for having his friend buy alcohol? - chicken wings wholesale new jersey

I used to be used by Costco Wholesale, outside of Southern California. Recently I completed for my late August. I worked with them for 6 years. My friend has just lost his job and Costco because of bad decisions and stupid me, but that it cost his job, although he works hard and loved by many.
Whatever the circumstances, I think it is a reason for dismissal.
But here's my problem. In the presence of some favortism wherehouse my manager who fired us, not the fact that last month, a new employee (FYI: her mother was a longtime employee of Costco, 15, is a madhouse full of totally, mind you, they gossip and the management everything and anything about Costco and their e-mailhis employees, whether your company)
Anyway, his son, who is under 21 years, recently became a job and has not even passed the probationary period when he and a friend of his purchase of alcohol to arrest him for work. Industry for 3 days suspended pending termination, wherehouse during a meeting with the manager. You fire him after his suspension. I can not speak, the management, but it would be an employee would have been different, new. Costco has very high standards for their employees, especially new study. However, I was discharged, an employee of 6 years too late to work and my bf to eat a chicken wing before buying. Am I wrong in thinking favortism done this way or in what direction I?

7 comments:

Teekno said...

There is nothing illegal in their actions. They would have simply stated that the person in the situation you mentioned, a valuable employee who had decided to reject it.

LTV said...

Nepotism, unfortunately this is not illegal. Discrimination is illegal, but the situation as you describe is not applicable. No matter where you work, it is almost always someone who seems to be gone with everything.

rickinno... said...

You can report to the management, that's all.

Patronage is not illegal.

Richard

Dennis D said...

BBB. The Better Business Bureau. Tell them your story and assume the problem completely, so I really want to solve the problem

laughter... said...

His hypothesis is that nepotism is illegal. It is not. Make employment decisions based on race, sex, etc. is illegal in us, but that does not mean that all decisions must be equal. The degree of polarization depends on the value of company employees. You and your BF can not appreciate what they do not get rid of the people who actually eat the Commission on Time and on.

mnwomen said...

Whether it is not favoritism. It is not illegal to fire someone. I suspect that has been suspended pending an investigation. Can decide, in its sole discretion to shoot. You and your friend is discharged for just cause. None of the others is one of your company or your problem. Good luck finding a new job.

Ted said...

No Preference everywhere. You must learn to choose your battles. This is one that can not win, because there is nothing for you to win, with the exception of satisfaction determines that someone has a good job, lost. Their complaints go anywhere and would only be painful. Let it go. Its not worth it.

Post a Comment