Blepharitis, Removing Oil How Do I Remove A Blepharitis Fatty Oil Pocket Under Eyelid?

How do I remove a blepharitis fatty oil pocket under eyelid? - blepharitis, removing oil

Under my upper eyelid, often have developed a pocket of oil fatty tissue. Swelling and when I woke up, my eyes completely sealed all the crusts. This process takes about 1-2 months, and finally disappears. I know that his relationship with blepharitis, but how can the tissue that develops in the upper eyelid? or is it better to wait outside instead of trying to remove the pocket of oil itself?

1 comments:

☼grundle goat☼ said...

Do not try to get rid of. consult a plastic surgeon. It is a procedure called upper blepharoplasty, where the bag removed and excess skin. Most insurance companies cover this procedure if severe enough compromise for the sight in one or both eyes.

Post a Comment