Buy Corelle In Melbourne I Want To Buy The Corelle Red Chile Dinnerware Set But Want To Know If It Is Lead Free. How Do I Find Out?

I want to buy the Corelle Red Chile dinnerware set but want to know if it is lead free. How do I find out? - buy corelle in melbourne

Corelle.com tested and had no information about where this court is asked, what could be the no rules or laws for lead to be done in dishes in a country. Customs can cause not check. You can write, Consumer Reports and ask or check the Web, keep in mind, but found no relevant information is now available.

That's what I try the following:

Get a tester from Home Depot and Lowe's or more of the pharmacy or Wal-Mart or something. There should be a pencil and just to rub and changes color if lead. Then they take to the store and try dishes that you buy before. If there is no platform in the box take on customer service and tell them you want to open, and please test for lead before buying. Most of the time are happy to help. Good luck. I like the pattern:)

1 comments:

Tweet said...

To www.corelle.com

Post a Comment